Valuable collecting and use of customer data isn’t only about technology. It starts with having a thorough understanding of the needs of your target group and knowing your company’s capabilities well. The clue in perfect use of customer data in commerce is finding the Sweetspot. Sweetspots arise when your company’s capabilities can fulfill a need of the targetgroup. Therefore you have to know what the need is and the willingness to share data.
Our Guidance Program is based on 7 building blocks for successful collecting and use of customer data:
- Person: Why should persons be willing to share data with your company
- Proposition: What capabilities do you offer and what are the needs of your targetgroup
- Purpose: What are the specific areas for commercial growth where excellent customer data is needed. What KPI’s are leading
- People: What data and capabilities do employees need to have relevant interaction with the target group
- Processes: How has data to be processed from outside the organisation into the organisation to take the right actions to the target group
- Privacy by design: Which rules are applicable to your organisation for processing customer data for commercial purposes
- Point of truth: What technology, channels and applications have to be connected to orchestrate customer data from one single point of truth. In a way it is transparent and ready for the right action to your target group.
Why choose OptInsight?
- Capability to orchestrate customer data & privacy by design into a single point of truth
- Data cleansing, AI and web scraping solutions to enrich and improve data
- Excellent expertise commercial processes, data & data privacy by design
- Entrepreneur mindset
- People & result oriented